Motivational Inspiration/ /Hello




Thank you for spending this precious time to come and read my wandering thoughts.

This blog is going to have multiple purposes. One of which, I hope will encourage you in your walk with Christ.


There came a time in my life when I realized that knowing about Jesus and the Bible was not enough. My heart longed for more. Little did I realize my soul needed to know Him on a personal level. In 2008, I decided to accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior. I've never been the same since.


If I were to ask you if you know who the President of the United States is, (taking into account that you do); since you indeed do know who he is, if you went to their house, would they let you in? Just because you know someone, doesn't mean that you know them on a personal level. No offense, but I highly doubt that the most guarded citizen in the States would actually invite a random stranger into their living quarters. At least not without looking through your sock drawer.


That's one of the wonderful things about Christ. He invites us in, even though we are complete strangers. He is patiently waiting for us to accept the gift that God has sent to us. The gift of redemption which is Jesus Christ.


Here's to the words of my heart and the ponderings of my soul, and the many cups of tea that will be consumed.



"I will praise You, O Lord, among the peoples,
And I will sing praises to You among the nations."




♡ Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Inspiration/ /Living Temple

Motivational Inspiration + Book Review/ /Finding Worth

Motivational Inspiration/ /Cast Your Care