Birchbox//October 2016


Everytime I open my monthly box I can barely contain my excitement. At the beginning of each month, it's always a countdown to when my Birchbox will arrive.
I subscribed to Birchbox a year ago and canceled it wanting to try other boxes such as the Julep box and Ipsy's Glam Bag. Yet ever since I strayed away from Birchbox, I've never been satisfied. Renewing my subscription is something that I haven't regretted.
If you're not familiar with the monthly boxes, or you're still not sure if it's entirely worth spending $10 on a box full of random beauty samples, I hope this post will help you gain some relief and knowledge from my experience.
Here's a sad attempt of my photographing skills. You can see all the beauty products that came inside the October box:



Birchbox's October box was focusing on reviving and restoring.
Contents: (left to right)
  • BioRepublic Skincare, Cucumber Breeze Soothing Fiber Mask
  • MAKE, Silk Cream Lipstick -  Taffy
  • Marcelle, Xtension Plus Curl Mascara
  • PARLOR by Jef Chastain, Smoothing Blowout Spray
  • Real Chemistry, Luminous 3-Minute Peel

Overall, I think the variety in this month's box was very nice. My favorite, so far, is the Parlor, Smoothing Blowout Spray. I spritz some in my hair right before I blow dry and it really does give it a nice blowout finished look afterwards. Plus it cuts the hairdrying time in half, which is always nice.
Second favorite would have to be the Real Chemistry, Luminous 3-Minute Peel. Although, I wish there had been a bigger quantity, it still did wonders.

♡ Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Inspiration/ /Living Temple

Motivational Inspiration + Book Review/ /Finding Worth

Motivational Inspiration/ /Cast Your Care