DIY/ /Christmas Tags


Creating Christmas tags were always one of my favorite traditions.


This year I decided to change up the routine a bit. Instead of cutting last-year's Christmas cards and transforming them into labels, I used some plain watercolor paper, water pencils (which can be picked up from your local craft store, or the craft aisle in Walmart), along with pencils, rulers, scissors, and hole punchers. 

I came up with most of my own inspiration, but I must admit that Pinterest helped a lot. 

Here's some close ups of some of my favorites.












"But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light."

♡ Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Inspiration/ /Living Temple

Motivational Inspiration + Book Review/ /Finding Worth

Motivational Inspiration/ /Cast Your Care