Nail Polish Swatch/ /Mintage, Sally Hansen


Sally Hansen's MiracleGel line is awesome. Let me just put that out there.
I picked this polish up during a quick run to Walgreen's and it has become my new favorite.

Sally Hansen's MiracleGel, Greyfitti 206
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat


I topped it along with the MiracleGel top coat. Which does an outstanding job. Not only does it apply smoothly, but the polish is durable. 
This lasted for a whole week without chipping (!!!). I also use the top coat with other non-gel polishes and it works fine.

♡ Anna

Comments

  1. I love blue nail varnish. It's my favourite. It's such a lovely and bright colour!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Inspiration/ /Living Temple

Motivational Inspiration + Book Review/ /Finding Worth

Motivational Inspiration/ /Cast Your Care