Recipe/ /Sweet Tropical Green Smoothie

I know what you're thinking. Green smoothie? Uck! No, thanks. Trust me when I tell you that this is one of the BEST smoothies I have ever tried. Not only is it tasty and super sweet, it is full of vitamins that your body needs! Plus, there are only 3 ingredients.




The ingredients are:
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1 cup of canned pineapple with the juice
  • 1/2 a cup of kale

How to make the yummiest green smoothie ever:
Grab your blender or food processor (I used my Ninja Bullet Blender) and toss in your frozen banana, pineapple, and the juice that it contains, and your greens. Blend thoroughly so you don't have any chunks. Voila! That easy.



This drink is under 300 calories! 
{banana (89), canned pineapple (149), and kale (17)}
Adding toppings can add to the number of calories. But what I tend to do is replace my meals with a smoothie. I like doing this on my detox days or if I've been naughty the previous night. Yes, I know, we all do it sometimes. 



I topped my smoothie with Purely Elizabeth granola. Hope you give it a try! Thanks for reading!

♡Anna


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Inspiration/ /Living Temple

Motivational Inspiration + Book Review/ /Finding Worth

Motivational Inspiration/ /Cast Your Care