My Beloved Child



In honors of Father's Day, I'd like to share with you the letter that I have gathered up using scripture from your Heavenly Father.


My Beloved Child,


I know everything about you. When you were still in your mother's womb, I knew exactly who you would be before you were born (Psalm 139:13).
Before your parents even chose a name for you, I had already called you Mine (Isaiah 43:1). And now, every day I am right there with you, walking ahead of you and protecting you. You are never out of my sight. I even know what you say before you even speak it (Psalm 139:3-10).
You have stolen my heart (Song of Solomon 4:9), and I have created so much just for you; relationships, food, mountains, oceans, sunsets, animals, trees, flowers, (Genesis 1:28-29).
When you asked for my forgiveness through Christ, I forgave you once and for eternity. I will never hold anything against you (Psalm 32:1-2). Even now, there is nothing that could ever make me stop loving you.
Every time you turn away from Me, I am waiting for you with open arms (Luke 15:22-24).
This world can be a difficult place, and I don't want you walking through it alone. The world will lie to you, but I will always tell you the truth because I am the Truth (Romans 3:4 & John 14:6).
You may be forgotten in the world, but I will never forget you. How could I? I have engraved your name on the palms of My hands (Isaiah 49:15-16).
I have so many dreams for your life. Your dreams cannot contain the dreams I have for you (Jeremiah 29:11). I want to make you stronger than you realize you can be (Psalm 29:11) and give you supernatural peace that the world will not understand (Philippians 4:7).
 are weak, I will be strong (2 Corinthians 12:10).
I will carry you in my arms if I have to, that way you can be as close to Me as possible (Isaiah 40:11).
You can count on me to fight for you (Psalms 18:35 & 146:6-9).
When you are in pain, I will comfort you and turn your sadness into joy. (Jeremiah 31:13).
Don't lose hope, because a day is coming when there will be no more crying or pain (Revelation 21:4).
 I want you to have an abundant life every day through the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead (Romans 8:11 & John 10:10). I want you to learn and develop the gifts I have given you so you can use them for my glory (1 Corinthians 1:7).
I have chosen and appointed you to bear fruit for me. Go share my love and tell of My grace so that others may know me as well. Remember I am with you always, even to the end of the age (Matthew 28:18-20).
I love you with an everlasting love. The depths of the ocean is smaller than the love I have for you.

God, your Father.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Inspiration/ /Living Temple

Motivational Inspiration + Book Review/ /Finding Worth

Motivational Inspiration/ /Cast Your Care