Hair Tutorial/ /Messy Beach Curls



To achieve this look I used my 25 mm curling wand along with some of my favorite texture spray.

The trick to gaining those effortless beachy waves/curls is to leave about an inch of hair uncurled at the ends. Also, once you've curled a strand of hair remember to stretch it afterward! Which allows the curls to release into a relaxed and wavy look.


This is one of my favorite looks to create! It brings out the natural, beautiful, and voluminous highlights in any hairstyle.





♡ Anna


Comments

  1. You're hair looks very pretty 😍
    http://aidensworld21.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's actually my sister's hair, but thank you anyway! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Inspiration/ /Living Temple

Motivational Inspiration + Book Review/ /Finding Worth

Motivational Inspiration/ /Cast Your Care