Nail Art/ /Dotted Christmas Tree



In the midst of this Holiday season, it's always important to not get distracted in the rush of things, such as buying gifts, staying up past your bedtime wrapping presents, baking naughty truffles and sweet chocolatey goodies. Take time to spend with family.

One of my favorite things to do on my own is to have a movie marathon. Every year my sister and I like to start up a Christmas classic and do each other's nails. We love exploring different designs and festive looks. This year it was the simple and traditional Christmas tree.

The list of polishes I used:


Pacifica's Red Red Wine


OPI, Alpine Snow
Cirque Colors, xx 

 

Sally Hansen, Miracle Gel Top Coat

What to do next: Paint your base color first. 
To make the tree, I simply dotted a triangular shape on my ring finger with the white polish using a dotting tool, (here are some inexpensive tools I have). 
The rest of the nails are decorated with the sparkle polish.
Top it off with a clear coat so the manicure lasts longer.

Here is the final product once more.




Thanks for reading!

♡ Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Inspiration/ /Living Temple

Motivational Inspiration + Book Review/ /Finding Worth

Motivational Inspiration/ /Cast Your Care