Nail Art/ /Tropical Florals



The weather is getting warmer and Summer has finally arrived. By now, you've probably already transitioned your wardrobe over to your shorts and tanks. Or you're just now getting to that... like me.
To celebrate the coming favorite season, I created a tropical theme floral nail art design. 
I used a variation of tools; toothpicks and acrylic dotting tools. Here are the following polishes I used:

Sinful Colors/ /Top Shine Clear Coat

OPI/ /Infinite Shine/ /To Infinity and Blue-yond


Butter London/ /Greenery

OPI/ /Alpine Snow

OPI/ /Cajun Shrimp


Sally Hansen Miracle Gel/ /Top Coat
After polishing the nails in a base coat (I just used a regular top coat), I coated the nails twice using the warm blue. Then with the dotting tools, I began to create small polka-dots along the edges of the nail. Painting short strokes surrounding the dots with the light tan/peachy color. I used the toothpicks to make fine branches and leaves around the flowers. And then to finish the florals off, I put more petite flowers with the white polish. Lastly, I top coated it with my current favorite from Sally Hansen. 


♡ Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Inspiration/ /Living Temple

Motivational Inspiration + Book Review/ /Finding Worth

Motivational Inspiration/ /Cast Your Care