Lookbook + Book Review


I wanted to try something new for this post. I've been really interested in fashion lately as well as posting more reviews on certain products. So for this post, I would like to introduce an outfit + some book reviews (maybe a few makeup products too!)


The outfit


These boots were a gift from my sweet aunt. I have no idea where they came from, so I had to find a relatively similar pair in my lookbook catalog.
I love them because they're so cozy and warm. You can barely tell you're walking with heels because they're so comfortable. 


Here is my cheesy face trying to not act like I'm taking a selfie when in reality I totally am. 

The Makeup







I hope you enjoyed my little lookbook and seeing my favorite products to use! Now on to the books!


If you like superheroes and action-packed adventure stories, Renegades, is perfect for you!

Or maybe you're thinking a beautiful fairytale retelling is up your alley. You should definitely check out Heartless.

Do you enjoy dark, mysterious stories with secrets and a rather romantic heroine? Wuthering Heights has just that!

Or maybe you're planning on diving into a contemporary love story based on something in the past... A Moonbow Night is highly recommended!

Thanks for reading!

And as always
Cup of the day/ /Caramel Latte


♡Anna


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Inspiration/ /Living Temple

Motivational Inspiration + Book Review/ /Finding Worth

Motivational Inspiration/ /Cast Your Care