Beauty/ /Springtime Trends


I'm the first to say that matching colors is not my thing. So I researched a few trendy colors for this Spring and most of them were colors that I found on my nail polish rack (+basket and cabinet, yes I don't have enough nail polish)! 


O.P.I To Infinity & Blue-yond, is a beautiful sky blue that screams Spring! This color is bright and opaque. I only needed 2 coats! 



Julep Maddy, is one of my go-to pinks. I love the feminine side of this color. The brightness of this pink is perfect for any girly gal!



Essie Cute as a Button, is a gorgeous shade of pink that adds warmth to any look! The reason I chose this one is because of the name (how adorable!), and the glossy coral color. 



♡Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Inspiration/ /Living Temple

Motivational Inspiration + Book Review/ /Finding Worth

Motivational Inspiration/ /Cast Your Care