Independence Day 2017


This year my sister and I wanted to do a little something different with our festive nails. Instead of the iconic firework based nail art, we decided to use red-white-and-blue themed floral designs. I think it turned out adorable! Plus you can even work the look after the 4th of July!


I couldn't exclude a new hairstyle! I'm calling this one the messiest, twisted updo ever.
My sister requested something out of her face and off her shoulders, so I did just that. 


"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."

(II Corinthians 3:17)

I hope you and your family/friends have a blessed Independence Day!

♡ Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Inspiration/ /Living Temple

Motivational Inspiration + Book Review/ /Finding Worth

Motivational Inspiration/ /Cast Your Care