Tennessee Shopping Haul





I found this cute little cosmetic bag at an outlet store. I really needed a Bible case to hold and organize all of my Bible study tools and journals. I bought it intentionally for that specific purpose, but if my Bible didn't fit I would just use it for makeup or beauty accessories. I am thrilled to show you that my Bible indeed fit, along with all of my other tools and journals! And look, there's room for more!



Vera Bradley/ /Tropical Paradise design is only available in factory outlet stores.



Here are some makeup/skin care products I purchased at a couple of the outlets. A girl's gotta shop during vacation, right? Sometimes I find the best products on trips!

Gives skin a healthy-looking glow and UV protection against the sun’s aging rays.
Wear it alone, or under foundation as a prep for makeup.
Fortunately, I purchased this the day after we arrived at our destination. I got to test it out on the rest of our vacation. So far I really love the feel of it. A little bit goes a loooong way. I'm happy to say I may have found my next favorite moisturizer. 
Plus, I'm in love with Clinique's new line look. 


An oil-free, long wearing liquid foundation.
Provides moderate to full coverage.
Features skin loving mineral to nourish skin.
Broadly screens away the harmful effect of UV rays.
The shade I purchased might be a little dark for me right now. But if I mix it with moisturizer it dilutes it some. Hopefully, I'll be able to wear it more once I get some more pool days in. ;)

12-shade lip color palette.
Creamy feel.
Nondrying formula with vitamin E and C and beeswax.

When doing freelance makeup I had to purchase lipsticks to give to clients or have them bring their own tube of lip color. Now, I have my own palette to use! I can't wait!


Helps flush out environmental toxins, dirt, and debris that can clog pores and cause the skin to look dull—leaving the complexion clarified, refreshed, and healthier-looking.
I haven't gotten to use this yet, but I am eagerly excited to!


A creamy exfoliator with skin refining rice starch.
Quickly removes sluggish cells and uneven patches.
Reduces fine lines, pores, and discoloration.
This stuff smells amazing! The creamy texture is so nice rubbing into my skin. You can tell the scrub does what it is designed for. 

An intensive hydration replenishing mask.
Formulated with Avocado and Apricot Kernel Oil.
Helps deeply and immediately nourish skin and lock up moisture.

I used this the first night I got back from the trip to treat my skin from all the products and humidity I had put it through during the trip. After I used the mask, I felt very moisturized. In the morning my skin was definitely glowing. And not in a good way. You'll have to wash your face or wipe it with a wet washcloth after use. Unless you prefer to look like an oily baby's bum. However, I noticed when I applied my makeup later on that day, I didn't have to use so much moisturizer. Win, win!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Inspiration/ /Living Temple

Motivational Inspiration + Book Review/ /Finding Worth

Motivational Inspiration/ /Cast Your Care